- Possibilities (My hope is resurfacing)
- Traveling (awaiting my next cruise adventure)
- Planning my Disney Trip
- Looking at apartments
- Different Varieties of Eggs Benedict
I want so much. So much of this blog is about what I want. I figure so why stop now. This is a list about what I want:
- a nice place of my own that is decorated fabously
- a boyfriend whom I am serious with
- a great job
- nice clothes
- nicer shoes
- slender bod
- My BFF wants to have a Friendship Party. Which wouldn’t be as depressing if I didn’t have a boyfriend or husband. It just makes me sad. No one can be harder on me than I am on myself. I feel a nudge to get a man to meet people’s expectations. I just don’t want to hear it. And this friendship party reminds me that I am alone and I only have my friends.
- People just feel like they can insert their opinions on my life. I don’t need anyone’s opinion on what I eat or how to meet a man or anything.
- I’m drained. I just need time by myself. Everything is draining. Maybe I just need time off because I feel overwhelmed by everything.
- Slept until 1:48pm. Can you say tired.
- Looking forward to the book club meeting tonight. Really looking forward to it. Pizza, wine, and a great book.
- Rice a roni. My bestie has tried to get me to make it for years. I loved it.
- Over the heat. Fall where are you.
- Looking forward to my after summer vacation. Might have to take a mini vacation before then though.
- Whiskey stones. Interesting but can they come in another color.
- Looking to make more money to do more things.
I’m tired of having issues. My mother just said something snarky to me and I flew off the handle. We are talking waterworks. I’ve been sad the past two days. Nothing but feeling sorry for myself when I should be grateful for what I have. My mother lets me live with her and there are people out there who don’t even have mothers.
Sometimes I feel like I am in her way, but I know that most the time people are in their own ways. I would never blame anyone but myself for my own failures, but i think sometimes she blames me for hers. Maybe I am a failure of hers. Who knows. Man I am truly narcissistic, what if it’s not even about me. Talk about having a Cher moment (from Clueless).
She’s getting her roof redone which means no vacations anytime soon. And my mom has the most vacation time than anyone I know. That might be a bummer for her. Who knows. Maybe she just didn’t want to be bothered or had a lot on her mind.
Vanity: don’t own one
Perennial to do list: deep clean room, clean bathroom, get another job
Refrigerator sleeves: brown eggs, creamer
Itinerary: going to my brother’s high school graduation, having a lot of time off
Fantasy Itinerary: Paris, London, Milan, another cruise
Playlist: Don’t have one. I listen to the radio
Nightstand: My iphone 5 charger, scissors
Workout plan: yeah, no
Iphone: Bedazzled, feedly
Top 5 list: contentment, moving forward, traveling, saving, living
Bucket list: traveling, writing, paying off debt
Blogroll: elisejoy, ode to joy
With great power comes great responsibility. The super-center promoted me to a supervisor. It’s more money which takes a little bit of weight off my shoulders but it’s a lot more responsibility. I’m not going to lie, I feel like I am making mistakes at every turn.
But my faith is holding strong. I can get through it. I have a good set of people in front and behind me.