I want so much. So much of this blog is about what I want. I figure so why stop now. This is a list about what I want:
- a nice place of my own that is decorated fabously
- a boyfriend whom I am serious with
- a great job
- nice clothes
- nicer shoes
- slender bod
- Slept until 1:48pm. Can you say tired.
- Looking forward to the book club meeting tonight. Really looking forward to it. Pizza, wine, and a great book.
- Rice a roni. My bestie has tried to get me to make it for years. I loved it.
- Over the heat. Fall where are you.
- Looking forward to my after summer vacation. Might have to take a mini vacation before then though.
- Whiskey stones. Interesting but can they come in another color.
- Looking to make more money to do more things.
I’m tired of having issues. My mother just said something snarky to me and I flew off the handle. We are talking waterworks. I’ve been sad the past two days. Nothing but feeling sorry for myself when I should be grateful for what I have. My mother lets me live with her and there are people out there who don’t even have mothers.
Sometimes I feel like I am in her way, but I know that most the time people are in their own ways. I would never blame anyone but myself for my own failures, but i think sometimes she blames me for hers. Maybe I am a failure of hers. Who knows. Man I am truly narcissistic, what if it’s not even about me. Talk about having a Cher moment (from Clueless).
She’s getting her roof redone which means no vacations anytime soon. And my mom has the most vacation time than anyone I know. That might be a bummer for her. Who knows. Maybe she just didn’t want to be bothered or had a lot on her mind.
Vanity: don’t own one
Perennial to do list: deep clean room, clean bathroom, get another job
Refrigerator sleeves: brown eggs, creamer
Itinerary: going to my brother’s high school graduation, having a lot of time off
Fantasy Itinerary: Paris, London, Milan, another cruise
Playlist: Don’t have one. I listen to the radio
Nightstand: My iphone 5 charger, scissors
Workout plan: yeah, no
Iphone: Bedazzled, feedly
Top 5 list: contentment, moving forward, traveling, saving, living
Bucket list: traveling, writing, paying off debt
Blogroll: elisejoy, ode to joy