1. Introduce yourself…
2. It’s Wednesday at noon, where are you usually?
4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now?
5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
No. I never thought about drinking when I was younger.
6. What countries have you been to?
7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
Yes. I love The Hills.
8. What do you think about Oprah?
9. What color are your bed sheets?
10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first?
11. Did you ever watch The O.C.?
Yes. Season 1 and 1/2 of season 2.
12. What kind of car do you drive?
Nissan Sentra GXE
13. Honestly, is that car insured?
Yes. Allstate. Even though I don’t like them.
14. Do you like sushi?
15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
Yes, but the real question is have I ever bought anything from it.
16. Did your parents spoil you growing up?
17. Do you like roller coasters?
Yes. The faster and the higher the better.
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?
Seventeen (yes, I know), Elle, US Weekly, Jewel, Essence, Vibe Vixen, CosmoGirl, and Glamour.
19. Do you remember the WB show “Popular”?
Yes, I only watched three episodes.
20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar?
dance club, because they usually have a bar.
21. What do you think about gay marriage?
It should exist. Hey two consisenting adults, let them do what they want. Who are we to judge?
22. Who do you think will be the next president?
I am turn between two democratic running mates. Regardless either one would not disappoint me.
23. Are you registered to vote?
24. Do you own an iPod?
NO. I might however get an MP3 player.
25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff?
Yes. I am a product fanatic. I have tons of perfume, lotion, toothpaste, mouthwash, creams, screens, makeup, soaps, etc.
26. What do you normally smell like?
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
28. Been to “The Vegas”?
No. But I want to go. I am going to drag my friends, because I have to play poker soon.
29. How far away do you live from your parents?
I don’t. But I am moving before the year is out, yeah!!!!
30. Are you happy with your job?
31. Where do you work and what do you do there?
I work for National AIDS Education and Services for Minorites and I do HIV Prevention Counseling, Testing, and Referrals.
32. What did you get in the mail today?
33. How do you like your steak cooked?
34. Britney Spears…ready to have a nervous break down or just having fun?
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
2 nacho chulpas
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?
No. I have never tried either.
37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?
No. No desire to go either.
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
Haven’t seen it.
39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace?
40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?
San Antonio, Texas
41. What is your favorite candle scent?
Anything backed goods smell
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
NO. But I will have to go, because there are two must haves.
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
47. Are you currently planning a trip?
Yes, Savannah. Myrtle Beach, NYC, and/or Vegas this summer.
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay?
49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills?
50. What do you think about space travel?