This is a list of stuff that I am ashamed of:
- Trying to eat an ice cream seductively and failing miserable. Even little squirrels look mortified.
- Not having a budget.
- Being too nice!!! Yeah I said it, I want some edge to me.
- Wanting to be friends with someone who thinks that I am similar to an amoeba.
- Romanticizing about someone who just will never be interested.
- Obviously liking rejection. (see previous two bullets)
- Wanting the world to want me. Hey who doesn’t.
- Going to retrieve my Harry Potter book at Midnight tomorrow.
- Being messy (not figuratively)
- sleeping in a twin bed
- Staying at home with my mother and brother
- How enough is never enough
- When my emotions flare I am manic
- being caught up on other people’s opinions
- I somewhat believe in the American Ideology
- admitting half the things on this list
Things that I am not ashamed of:
- my love for life
- I devote myself to making the world a better place
- being artistic and creative
- I am a major planner
- I consider the details
- I like the fact that I over-analyze
- I read self help books for the fun of it
- I do prevention work in the public health sector
- I’m one tough cookie
- If I fall eight times, I’ll get up nine