|took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!“Feels that there is little prospect of achieving h…”Click here to read the rest of the results.|
Your Existing Situation
- Feels obstructed in her desires and prevented from obtaining the things she regards as essential.
Your Stress Sources
- Feels that life has far more to offer and that there are still important things to be achieved–that life must be experienced to the fullest. As a result, she pursues her objectives with a fierce intensity that will not let go of things. Becomes deeply involved and runs the risk of being unable to view things with sufficient objectivity, or calmly enough; is therefore in danger of becoming agitated and of exhausting her nervous energy. Cannot leave things alone and feels she can only be at peace when she has finally reached her goal.
Your Restrained Characteristics
- Believes that she is not receiving her share–that she is neither properly understood or adequately appreciated. Feels that she is being compelled to conform, and close relationships leave her without any sense of emotional involvement.Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.
Your Desired Objective
- Feels that there is little prospect of achieving her hopes and therefore surrenders herself to a life of sensuous ease, free from any problems.
Your Actual Problem
- The fear that she might be prevented from achieving the things she wants increases her need for security and freedom from conflict. Is therefore seeking stability and an environment in which she can relax.