1. Where did you begin 2007? In bed with a less than questionable man. My friend of mine who is so not into me, because he likes men too.
2. Did you have to go to the hospital? I think I did go to get a piece of light bulb out of my foot.
3. Did you have any encounters with the police? Yes. I got a ticket this year in Cobb County.
4. Where did you go on vacation? I went to Savannah with my Aunt.
5. What did you purchase that was over $500? My laptop which is MIA at the moment.
6. Did you know anybody who got married? No. Only people who got married the year before.
7. What sporting events did you attend? None
8. What concerts/shows did you go to? None!
9. Where do you live now? Stone Mountain, Georgia
10. Describe your birthday: Painful. I didn’t get to do what I wanted and I got news that I have cysts on my ovaries.
11. What’s the one thing you thought you would never do, but did in 2007? Go to the doctor repeatedly.
12. What’s something you learned about yourself? I am a perfectionist and I care about what others think way to much.
13. Any new additions to your family? No.
14. What was your best month? Nothing stands out.
15. What music will you remember 2007 by? “Bubbly” “Will you count me in?”
16. Made new friends? No.
17. Favorite night out? I didn’t have any that just jumped at me/
18. Any regrets? That I just didn’t go for it
19. What do you want to change in 2008? Be more confident and live more. And save more.
20. Overall, how would you rate this year? On a 1-10 scale, a three.
21. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time? At work
22. Change your hairstyle? Yes I grew my hair out and then chopped it off.
23. Buy a new car? No.
24. Any car accidents? Yes. Hit and run with a man who stole a car.
25. How old did you turn this year? 25
26. Do you have a New Year’s resolution? See the 2008 resolutions page.
27. Do anything embarrassing? NO.
28. Be honest – did you watch American Idol? No
29. Start a new hobby? kickball
30. Will you be happy to see 2007 go? Yes. The party was over. I am going to enjoy life in 2008.
31. Been naughty or nice? Always naughty sprinkled with nice.