What were you doing five years ago?
- I was 21. Yikes. In college still a sophomore.
- Frying burgers and fries at McDonald’s.
- I began drinking, not heavily. My first drink was a champale (Yes, I know).
- I was in a relationship with my first boyfriend and things were rocky.
- Honestly not a lot happened when I was 21.
What are five things on your to do list today?
- Trying to finish inputting numbers for my monthly report.
- Fixing calendar
- Making a list of things I need to accomplish today and tomorrow at work
- Trying to figure out when to pick up my volunteer things from the hep team.
- Concentrating on being more positive and upbeat.
What are five snacks you enjoy?
- French fries. I love those potatoes. i can eat them with ketchup, blue cheese, or chili
- Chips and Salsa. Love the mango salsa.
- Chips and Guacamole.
- Yeast bread
Five things you would do if you were a billionaire.
- Travel around the world. First on my list Paris, France and then Japan.
- Start my own non profit
- Quit my job and work part time at a coffee shop. I always thought working at a coffee shop would be fun.
- Own a small shop that sells furnishings and gifts.
- Pay off my mom’s mortgage and buy my own place.
Five bad habits.
- I complain a lot more than I should. I always think about what I don’t have instead of appreciating what I do have.
- I do not pay attention to people.
- I back away from confrontations.