· Television. There are about a million shows that I want to watch. My friends think I have gone mental sitting in front of the television every day.
· Ginger Lemonade. Heard about it from the Hills. I made it and it’s pretty good, though it’s not something I would or could drink every day. I think it kept me up last night.
· Reevaluating myself. (Professionally and Socially)
· Lifestyle change. I am taking my health unto my own hands.
· Part time job. It’s a good way to meet people and make extra money. I don’t think I can do fast food again.
· Cooking. Last night I cooked beef stew. It was pretty tasty though the vegetable melt in your mouth, literally.
· Going to Philly to present at a summit. I think it’s going to work out pretty well.
· Sex and the City the Movie. What Happens in Vegas. Love those two movies.
· I am rereading Breaking Dawn. And I have started dabbling in fan fiction about Reneesme and Jacob. None have been too vulgar. And I read Midnight Sun, which Stephenie Meyers posted on her page after it leaked. I enjoyed Edwards perspective of the story, it made him seem less neurotic and creepy (Even though I was always on Team Edward).