I like the work I do, which is educating people on the risks of HIV and AIDS. The people I work with can be demanding and insecure. I know wherever you work you have to co exist with the people you work with. The agency I work for is less than fifteen people which make a difference from fifteen hundred. No I would not like to get lost in a crowd of co workers but at times I can’t manage my emotions around them.
I know you are in control of your own emotions. But it’s draining dealing with them daily. The issues aren’t my clients but my co workers. And I know I should look at myself and not at other people. Meaning not to take over people’s issues. I hate conflict for one and not being in control. In time this stuff will blow over and it will be contentment. I am tired of these men thinking they could just run over me because I am a woman. So not the case. You do not want to get on my list for real because I will bury you. I won’t stop until you are down and everyone is wondering what happened. Vindictive, yes. Outrageous, just a tad. Dramatics, that is so me.
I am an over analyzer. This translates into a worrier.
I am going to fight for my happiness because it’s not given out on silver platters at home or work.
Ten things that make me happy:
1. Coffee. Loves the bean
2. Journals- I love opening the fresh pages of a journal, it’s like a new beginning.
3. Magazines- they hold my dreams and fantasies. Not to mention they are exotic.
4. Watching girly movies- Example: The Wedding Date, Sabrina, Breakfast at Tiffany’s
5. Really observing people who don’t know I am observing
7. Listing- it releases stress and tension
8. Showers- who doesn’t feel good after one
9. Reading a good book
10. Daydreaming about the man of my dreams