What is going on when you can get a combo at Starbucks for less than 4 bucks? It’s the best thing to come out of the recession yet.
Starbucks pairings include:
Tall Handcrafted Caffè Latte paired with:
– Starbucks Perfect Oatmeal, 100%whole grain goodness made-to-order with three conveniently portioned toppings, including dried fruit, nut medley and brown sugar; or
– Reduced-Fat Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake, a moist buttery cake with a cinnamon swirl center topped with a cinnamon crumble.
Tall Fresh Brewed Coffee paired with:
– NEW Artisan Bacon Sandwich, a flavorful bakery-style sandwich made with a parmesan egg frittata, smoked bacon slices, and Gouda cheese on a perfectly-baked hand-shaped artisan roll; or
– NEW Artisan Ham Sandwich, a delightful combination made with a parmesan egg frittata, three slices of Black Forest ham, and mild cheddar on a perfectly-baked hand-shaped artisan roll; or
– Sausage Breakfast Sandwich, a tasty teaming of sausage, egg and mild cheddar on an English muffin; or
– Reduced-Fat Turkey Bacon Breakfast Sandwich, lighter option featuring reduced-fat turkey bacon, cholesterol-free egg, and reduced-fat aged white cheddar on a multi-grain English muffin.
But Starbucks I hate to burst your bubble. None of the Starbucks I am familiar with carries breakfast, so what do you have for me?