Realistically if I got a $200 gift card I would spend it on an eye exam.
If I didn’t have a care in the world this is how I would spend my $200 gift card (Visa Gold by the way).
– Sushi dinner ($13)
– Two pairs of shoes from Payless ($35)
– A clearance coat ($40)
– A watermelon margarita ($12)
– A Paperchase journal ($20)
– Women’s Health Book ($17)
– Movie tickets for the weekend (Coraline, Medea, and He’s Just Not that Into You) ($24)
I would save the rest for a rainy day. What would you do with a $200 gift card?