1. Not taking things personally. I have issues and so do other people. Sometimes I take what people say and do too personally when I should just take it on face value.
2. Sticking to a Budget. I have let my money run away from me. I need to control my money like I control my men, lol.
3. Getting in shape. Hello I have gained a lot of weight since the beginning of the year. I blame the hormones but whatever. I need to work harder and maintain a decent weight. Preferably be a size that can go shopping a teeny booper stores. (my dream don’t knock it)
4. Stop worrying. I am secretly worried about family members and not so much friends. I want my mother to get a education and a better job. I want my brother to get ambition. I worry that she’ll always have to work extra hard and get paid nothing. I don’t want my brother to be a bum. Neither things I have control over, so I so need to stop worrying.
5. Planning. Planning for the future.
6. Strengthening my graduate school applications. I need recommendation letters from people I have worked closely with in the field. I would like to get my GRE up. Those are doable things that I am going to work on.
7. Getting out of the house. Meeting new people and doing things. I like staying busy and it makes me happy.
8. Organization. Organize my office space and my bedroom.
9. Declutter. I think it’s different from organizing because I need to purge a lot of things before I organize.
10. Live Life.