7 Goals for June
- Save $400 dollars. Totally doable. Loving getting paid every week but I have to be realistic about the money. Four hundred dollars in more than realistic.
- Exercise 30 minutes a day. It’s a start. It has to be more than mild stretching, lol.
- Apply to two more graduate schools.
- Make a budget. Eek. I loathe budgets. But to be financial savvy you have to have one.
- Plan. Make some contingency plans about my job, money, and school. Don’t worry faithful readers I will share them with you. I have plans for everything.
- Create. An inspiration book. Visual inspiration. I have the perfect book too.
- Purge. Go through my clothes and purge the ones I can’t fit or don’t want. It’s a move in the right direction for limiting my stuff.