My meeting with the nutritionalist went well. She’s totally funny and relatable. She shares my love for food which I feel I needed. She talked about Mexican food like she had affairs with it. LOL. Like my brief but hot marriage to a certain ice cream brand.
I have an action plan.
- 1500 Calories per day. I got her to go up from 1400 calories.
- Eat out for lunch 3x a week.
- 3rd time or more treat it like a nutritional plan. arrhhh. This meals no fries. Or a fries and no sandwich.
- Use the Calorie King book. Which I got today. Love it.
- Dinner. Eat a balanced dinner which means half vegetables, a quarter meat, and a quarter starch.
- Snacks are to be less than 200 calories.