What did I do? What didn’t I do?
2. Take more photos Pass, with my camera phone.
6. Expand my vocabulary
7. Eat more veggies Pass. I love salads.
8. Go on a date with myself once a month Pass, I always go out with myself.
10. Learn a new craft Pass. Mini book
12. Get an Esty account
19. Buy the next Season of Greek
23. Really listen to people more. Yes, I’m trying.
32. Follow up with every doctor’s appointment. I have to.
54. Get an eye exam
55. Get new contacts
57. Grow my hair out. Still growing it out. I want it past my chin. Choppy bob.
66. Participate in at least ten swaps
68. Redesign my blog
70. Buy sexy panties. I love my sexy panties. It started with one and grew.
73. Drink pink champagne. Figured out I am not a champagne girl but I do love a good mimosa.
74. Go to Trader Joes. Different than I expected.
88. See New Moon the Movie
1. Buy a camera .Lost job and my dream of a decent camera.
3. Buy a new laptop Failed. Got my old laptop fixed.
4. Have something festive for a New Moon Movie Failed. It was just me. I bought some decorative plates.
5. Finish what I start Failed. I should have made it measurable.
9. Start a morning ritual
11. Sell something on esty.
13. Learn to make five interesting salads. I’ve found a couple I like but not five.
14. Cut television time. Since I have been cut from my job, I’ve watched a ton of television.
15. Buy an apron
16. Do twenty spiritual exercises/readings
17. Buy five basic tee shirts/camis. I’ve bought some shirts and camis but none are basics.
18. Cook something for Thanksgiving
20. Watch Seasons 1 of the Tudors. Not interested in them anymore
21. Watch Season 2 of the Tudors
22. Take myself to Rathbuns on my birthday
24. Host a brunch
25. Gat a passport
26. Read 101 books
27. Fill 10 art journals
28. Cook at least twice a week. Cooked more but not twice a week.
29. Walk 20 minutes a day
30. Only see $5 movies
31. Write in my journal everyday
33. Buy a bed
34. Buy a dresser
35. By a mattress
36. Save up an emergency fund
37. Save money to move out
39. Go to at least 6 therapy sessions
40. Go one day a week without communication
41. Call everyone once a week
42. Do gratitude lists
43. Lose 15 pounds
44. Lose 15 pounds
45. Lose 15 pounds
46. Lose 15 pounds
47. Drink 8 glasses of water a day
48. Volunteer once a month
49. Get personalized rings made of style statement
50. Move into my own apartment
51. Get into school
52. Ask a guy out
53. Get at least seven hours of sleep a night
56. Get a pedicure
58. Go to the beach
59. Live the way I want to live
60. Go on a road trip
61. Go to the container store
62. Pay my library fine
63. Make 5 apologies I am hesitant to make
64. Stand my ground on my decisions
65. Complete a first draft of a book
67. Sell 25 books on Amazon.com
69. Take the Amtrak
71. Be over gay men already (hello somebody)
75. Join Theta Nu Xi
76. Make my own cocktail
77. Read about the Jewish faith
78. Try out for Mensa
79. Go see the Bodies Exhibit
80. Create a designers coloring book
81. Bring lunch to work more often than not
82. Try Pilates
83. Try a watermelon margarita
84. Boost my self confidence
85. Read 15 minutes a day
86. Write 15 minutes a day
87. Stretch everyday
89. Go to a festival
90. Face a fear
91. Make fie apologies I am hesitant to make
92. Track my food
93. Make frequent gratitude list
94. Don’t try and fix everything
95. Manage my expectations
96. Buy a fancy pair of shoes
97. Be honest with myself
98. Look into my weight loss options
99. Listen more
100. Get DVR
101. Don’t let my emotions rule me