Borrowed from Marc and Angel Hack Life.
1. What did I learn last week? There is a season for everything. And seasons come and go. Memories are memories. Live in the present. I knew all these things before, but I didn’t really know the meanings of them.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week? Is not crying when I customer totally came for me. I stood there and took like a professional, which was hard for me to do. I wanted to scream and pull her hair.
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why? It was at midnight by the time clock at Wal-Mart when I mistakenly thought a guy said something about Golden Corral and everyone in the hallway was like I wanta go. It was cool; you just had to be there.
4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week? I think create a plan for the rest of the month with my goals.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful? Relearn what I enjoy.
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week? Caring what my friends and other people think. It’s the biggest problem that I have. I’m also learning to self sooth.
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink? Going downtown Atlanta for an appointment that was cancelled and the person’s assistant did not contact me.
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped? Yes, the rude customers. I need to just let it go. I think it’s rites of passage in customer service, I’m fully initiated now.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done? Rescheduling or cancelling my oncology appointment.
10. What opportunities are still on the table? 1) Participate in Georgia Shares 2) Cultivate new friendships 3) Make plans to get out of the house
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to? NO. When I mean to talk to people I do talk to them.
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘Thank You’? My mom. She’s been really supportive through my mini breakdowns.
13. How can I help someone else this coming week? By being more positive.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years? 1) Graduate school 2) Happiness 3) Moving Out
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals? Yes, moving forward with the plan for graduate school set forth by my advisor and me
16. What’s the next step for each goal? 1a) Save for GRE class 1b) Apply for non degree student to take classes 2) I’m going to read the Happiness Project 3) Save
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week? The new episode of Ugly Betty
18. What are my fears? The no one really likes me and that I’m just tolerated
19. What am I most grateful for? My mom
20. If I knew I only had one week to live, who would I spend my time with? I would cash in my 401K and take a trip with everyone I love and care about.