- Graduate school is a lot of work and reading. Everything is going by super fast no wonder you only meet one day a week for class. I am trying to pull everything together, two classes is more than enough.
- I have to send my notes for a group presentation to my other partners. I feel like it’s not as good as it could be but I am going to send what I have.
- My financial aid has not come through yet. I need the refund to pay back money I borrowed from friends, buy other school books, and get my new laptop. Plus I want to pay off two bills with this money. I am becoming impatient.
- There is a new Pinkberry near the campus. It’s the only Pinkberry in Georgia. I am so going when I get the money and the chance.
- My bff is going through a horrible time right now. I’m praying that she is going to make it through.
- I want to restructure my blog and my life. I want a job. I want my own apartment and I want to travel.