I have three weeks of school left and I am counting down. I am indrenched in research and mega papers. And I have plans for when the quarter is done. It goes something like this:
- Cleaning like there is no tommorrow. I still have lots of stuff to get rid of in my room. Somethings will be donated, some sold, and some just plain thrown away. I also want to clean the carpet in my room and the living room.
- Reading! I have at least five books I want to cram into this break. I will talk about them later.
- Creating mini books. I’m ready for some art, too. I think I am going to paint and finish the birdhouse for my aunt.
- Vampire Diaries come out on DVD and I will be getting it. I don’t care if I can’t buy anything else for myself for the rest of the year, I’m getting this and I will love every moment of it.
- I’m going to cook more. I am a foodie and I want to test out my cooking skills.
- Hang out with friends. Yes, more late night pizza runs and Cosmo readings with the girls. Heck, they even maybe be able to et me to get a pedicure this time. I’m been resisting all summer, hell two friends even offer to pay for it! My toes do not look that bad or maybe they do.