- My brother is going to Germany, I don’t know how long and it’s not like he’s going to be here for me to call. He won’t even have his own phone. For the first time I think I might miss my brother. He’s a good friend to me and he has grown up into a sort of decent person (lol).
- My mother’s birthday. She deserves a good birthday. She wants a seafood feast which is cool and a double chocolate cake. I am going over board and getting a cake with ganache. Yum.
- I’m going to my first pajama party. I would love to be thinner but I’m not. I have to get some decent pjs, because I sleep naked and that will not be appropriate for my friend’s party.
- I have a job interview, which I am keeping low-key. I don’t want to get my hopes up. I know I have a better chance of getting this job than I do the other one.
- I’m not going to be reviewing grants anymore. Long story.
- School starts back and I know I’m ready.