- Brother paid probation, which was a relief
- Got a new laptop (I don’t know if I should have, but I needed a solid performer.
- Got my hair done, first time in like two months. Felt good.
- Worked on Economics assignment #1
- Went to work, blah
- Got two stones
- Got a call for an interview
- $800 dollar eye exam which I owe money on. Found out the my cornea have arteries or blood vessels growing on them which is not at all good. I’m going back to wearing Gas permeable lenses.
- Met up with a class mate about economics class
- Cooked chicken and rice
- Picked up my mother’s gift from the post office, my grand parents had been harassing me about it.
- Helped my brother pack his stuff and dropped him off at the airport
- Went with my mother to get her eye exam and then got temporary contacts
- Watched Vampire Diaries with my Aunt
- Stayed over on at my Aunts house
- Worked on Economics Assignment until next day
- Went to the bank
- Found an interview shirt
- Picked up my mothers birthday cake
- Went on a very promising job interview
- Mother’s Birthday
- My bff/sister is pregnant! WOW!