1. Had two interviews for jobs in the field of HIV
2. My BFF/sister is pregnant
3. My paternal grandfather died
4. I have to make a decision on whether or not to go to my grandfathers funeral
5. I ran around for a bachelorette party that I didn’t get to attend.
6. I went to a party where after I left an orgy occurred, and has since been accused of participating in such activities
7. Started watching True Blood
8. I started my Economics of Managers Class and my Human Public Personnel Class
9. I overheard someone I was ringing up talking about the CEO of the organization I got laid off from
10. I had a life changing exam, which sent me into a frenzy because I they opened up my cervix until it was 8cm. Gross for days! I still feel violated.
11. My mom had a birthday! I got her a cake, ice cream, balloons, and a gift.
12. I had an $800 dollar eye exam that I need to still pay on, because my eyes are messed up. If we can’t undo the damage there is a strong possibility that I will go blind. Yes, I’m scared. But I have faith that it will all work out.
13. I might have diabetes; I have to wait until November to find out for sure.
14. My brother went to Germany
15. An inch long nail went into my forearm
16. The same nail attacked me again
17. Had an aha moment (damn Oprah) in which I admitted to myself that I have true problems with public speaking
18. Finally got my hair done after like two months
19. Learned that I will no longer be receiving unemployment from the state of Georgia, which sucks and has left me desperate for money
20. Did a countdown for the Harry Potter movie
21. Looked into moving to Philadelphia and Birmingham
22. Contemplating seriously what is next for me
23. Found an agency to do a case study on
24. Got a new laptop for school. I need something that I can write a 150 page thesis on and it doesn’t give me problems
25. Went off at work, had people worried and taking me to the side. Sort of put me back into my place
26. Had a seriously bloody eye and eye infection
27. Went with my mother to get her eyes checked (so proud of her).
28. Thinking about making a full size scrapbook
29. Working on my Christmas minibook
30. Found out that I don’t give a crap about short run cost analysis
31. Read the “Mean Girls of Morehouse” article. Interesting.
32. Haven’t started my research proposal for my case study yet
33. Trying to find a topic for my thesis
34. Didn’t get to be a grant reviewer for the state, they decided to do them in house
35. Enjoying Autumn
36. Got my mom’s new phone, it’s purple
37. Started a Whole Living challenge
38. Stood my ground a lot in October
39. Looking forward to the New Year!
40. Planning to see BFF/sister before the baby comes