In the mist of everyone talking about resolutions I have decided to list things that are not going to change this New Year.
- My creating mini books. They take a lot of time and effort. And I make a lot of mess with them, but I refuse to let them go. Which reminds me to add glue onto the list of things I need at the end of the month.
- Eating sweets. Maybe I will eat less of them but they are not going off my diet completely. I love cake and ice cream. LOVE.
- My Introvertedness. I use to think it was a bad thing, but now i know that it is just me. I have to rock that to my advantage. How? I will write about it in the future. Introverts are hot this year.
- Going to school. I’m in a program for public administration, which you can do a lot of stuff with. The only problem is that I do not want to do anything with it. For the first time in my life I am interested in politics, but that’s it. I makes me want to more of an advocate for the causes I love. I am however wanting to get into a social work program and get a license.
- My love for Harry Potter. Already made plans to see the second part to Deathly Hallows movie! Yay!