For a while I have been thinking about the past. I’ve been thinking about it so much that I think it is hindering me. It’s not a secret that I have been worried about money, but I have. That gets me thinking about how I got to the place that I am now, which I guess isn’t important. Because I am where I am. Then I thought what are the positive things that have changed in my life.
- I got my computer screen fixed which had been broken forever. You need a functioning computer to get a job.
- I got a bigger bed, which helps with my sleep. I have less sleepless nights.
- I’ve gotten closer to my family.
- I started a Masters in Public Administration program
- I found out that I need to cut through the path and go directly to what I want
- I’ve gone to an eye specialist and got contacts to where I can see better than I have in the past decade
- Cultivated new friendships