- When people are indecisive. Either do it or don’t. Don’t say you’ve made a decision and then do a 360. This especially goes for plans.
- People who let their kids run wild. I can’t stand that more than rude kids who haven’t been taught how to behave in public.
- Happy Holidays. I loved holidays until this cashier job, now I get bombarded with holiday decorations, treats, and people in the holiday mood.
- When I want quiet and there is noise.
- People who touch my stuff without permission.
- People who don’t respect personal space.
- Being limited in my plus size selection of clothes.