Why? Here’s why?
- My mother has found a new center of the universe. I’m 29 and I don’t want to be the center of anyone’s universe. It’s just that with this new guy I can tell something is different and he is always around. Every ounce of free time she has is spent with him. They are planning vacations together and more. It just sucks because it feels like her and my relationship has gone full circle yet. We just starting to be in a good place, now I don’t know what place we are in. I can’t have a birthday without tripping over this man.
- My birthday sucked. I was sick to my stomach. My BFF said that I am spoiled. As I have mentioned before, I am still in the same bedroom I’ve been in since I’ve been 16 years old. I’m trying to find a way out but I’m suffocating under it all.
- Speaking of BFFs mine is pregnant. I’m happy for her. I want us to be on the same page. We are truly on different wave lengths. I don’t think we’ll be on the same wave length again. I guess that’s what happens when people grow up. Things change and paths go in separate directions.
- I’m short on the friends list. I want to go out more. And people at work are cool but I want something more than situational friendships. I need some real friendships.
- I need to get out. I’m smothering myself.
- I went on Facebook to kill some time during a commercial break and was shocked. I saw three ex coworkers in one picture. They work for the same place and it was just saddening. I have real job aspects. I don’t know what to do. I feel like I’m going to be in this place in my life forever. When I saw the picture it was like a slap in the face. My life is different and will forever be different.