Is today judgement day? Because today seems like a very judgey day.
- NO, you don’t have to repeat yourself five times, I heard you.
- Really, did you have to hit below the belt today.
- You know I can count right?
- Yes, I’ve been a cashier for two years at this (insert name of company I work for here)
- If you wanted some you know you’re welcomed to it. We share almost everything.
- But you know it’s my stuff right? If you have a problem with the way I keep my stuff don’t use it.
- No really I was busy with my math homework and just couldn’t shoot the breeze with you.
- No why do you know my name out of 200 interchangeable employees?
- I know what mandatory is
- I know I tested you for a transmitted sexually disease but really get off me like I’m suppose to be Mrs. Obama
- You know you’re right maybe I should try to work for the state but I guess they didn’t get the 20 resumes I sent for the last 20 jobs I applied for.
- Yes, I’m working my second degree and I know this is (the name if the store I work at)
- NO, MAYBE YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN