- loathing 4:30pm-1:30am shifts. It’s the whole day and I always dread going in. Kat Williams is going to have to get me through this shift. we’re seeing a lot of GSU sports students, who are rude and jaded. I just think to myself, if you only knew I’m a GSU alumni. I guess it doesn’t matter, I should just focus on ringing them up and getting their smug butts out of my face.
- My graduate research project
- Getting the job that I really want and that is coming at the right time
- My hair. I need it done professionally
- There is so much things I want to do creatively. I know my time will dwindle soon, when I get a fulltime job.
- Losing weight and planning meals. I hope this works. I am also planning to put the brakes on eating after 9pm. I work late but I will have to work through the hunger aches.