100 Things about me
1. I played the violin for three years.
2. I did now who my biological father was until I was 11 years old.
3. My favorite color is pink.
4. I love gel pens.
5. Back to school time is my favorite time of year.
6. I have had only one boyfriend.
7. I just learned how to drive at 23 years old.
8. I have had four root canals and eight abstractions.
9. I was popular by default in high school.
10. I was president of the student body in high school.
11. 2005-2006 were my years
12. At my heaviest I weighed 246.
13. I wish I was a little bit taller.
14. My mother use to catch lizards for us
15. I love quizzes
16. Autumn is my favorite time of year.
17. I think we are here to impact one another.
18. I am gloomy
19. I am moody.
20. I like creating things
21. I am a faghag
22. My hair has faint red streaks at the moment.
23. I love sneakers.
24. My deepest fear is being alone.
25. I am obessessive
26. I crush on gay guys.
27. I wish I could pee standing up.
28. My breast are a 40G.
29. I still sleep in a twin bed.
30. My room is painted a light blue.
31. The biggest purchase I ever made was my bedroom furniture.
32. I have manic episodes.
33. I use to twirl the baton.
34. I am the oldest out of all my siblings.
35. Oil paints is my new favorite medium.
36. I do not have a favorite numbers.
37. My new addiction is honey hot wings.
38. Myers-Briggs I am a ISFP
39. My favorite berry is strawberry
40. I was born Tashya Evans
41. I sleep nude.
42. Love lists. Itemized deduction.
43. Don't like biographies
44. I took Latin in college and high school
45. I am a confessed drama queen
46. I am a methodist.
47. I know a lot about theology
48. I'm am equally internal and external
49. I am an aries
50. I trully believe I am a fire sign
52. love carbs above everything except God
53. I worked at McDonalds for six years
54. I am anti-social
55. I dislike rude people
My BFF wants to have a Friendship Party. Which wouldn’t be as depressing if I didn’t have a boyfriend or husband. It just makes me sad. No one can be harder on me than I am on myself. I feel a nudge to get a man to meet people’s expectations. I just don’t want to hear it. And this friendship party reminds me that I am alone and I only have my friends.
People just feel like they can insert their opinions on my life. I don’t need anyone’s opinion on what I eat or how to meet a man or anything.
I’m drained. I just need time by myself. Everything is draining. Maybe I just need time off because I feel overwhelmed by everything.
I’m tired of having issues. My mother just said something snarky to me and I flew off the handle. We are talking waterworks. I’ve been sad the past two days. Nothing but feeling sorry for myself when I should be grateful for what I have. My mother lets me live with her and there are people out there who don’t even have mothers.
Sometimes I feel like I am in her way, but I know that most the time people are in their own ways. I would never blame anyone but myself for my own failures, but i think sometimes she blames me for hers. Maybe I am a failure of hers. Who knows. Man I am truly narcissistic, what if it’s not even about me. Talk about having a Cher moment (from Clueless).
She’s getting her roof redone which means no vacations anytime soon. And my mom has the most vacation time than anyone I know. That might be a bummer for her. Who knows. Maybe she just didn’t want to be bothered or had a lot on her mind.
With great power comes great responsibility. The super-center promoted me to a supervisor. It’s more money which takes a little bit of weight off my shoulders but it’s a lot more responsibility. I’m not going to lie, I feel like I am making mistakes at every turn.
But my faith is holding strong. I can get through it. I have a good set of people in front and behind me.
First 2013 can’t be like the past five years of my life. I refuse to live in fear and enslaved in it. I’m going to be different. Because if you want different outcomes then you have to do different things.