I want so much. So much of this blog is about what I want. I figure so why stop now. This is a list about what I want:
- a nice place of my own that is decorated fabously
- a boyfriend whom I am serious with
- a great job
- nice clothes
- nicer shoes
- slender bod
I am totally everywhere. I keep thinking about where am I. What am I doing? My life is passing me by.
I’m 30. I’m not even thirty, I’m 31. Eeek, I almost forgot.
Living at home working at the megacenter. I don’t know how to move forward. I am stuck!!!! And I feel I suck. I am sucking at life. Moving out would make me feel better but I don’t make anything. My checks are four hundred dollars no matter how long I work.
My little must have from Nordstrom.
September Goals Met?
- Lose 15 pounds. FAIL. I haven’t weighed myself. I lost a little but not 15 pounds.
- Read six books. FAIL. I only read one.
- Apply to thirty job. FAIL.
- Apply to three internships. FAIL
- Do yoga/pilates everyday. FAIL.
- Get windshield replaced
- Buy mom’s cake
- Keep up with school work
- Read 7 books
- Make Paula Dean’s Champane Cupcakes
- Order my mom’s cake
- Get a car payment up to date
- Order Fefe’s cake
- Get two Bibles
- Read at least five books – I only read four.
- Start and finish my 100 people list- I only got to 25. Which sucks, I am trying to think hard about this. Maybe too hard.
See The Help in theaters
Drop my PAD 505 class
Get a new phone (Hopefully an Iphone 4)
- Lose 15 pounds. I’m 260 right now. 😦
- Read six books
- Apply to thirty jobs
- Apply to three internships
- Do yoga/pilates everyday
- Trying to write two papers. One more tedious than the next.
- Dodging bill collectors.
- Loving my new phone, even though I still call people by accident. Thanks for understanding yall.
- Excited about my two Smash books. One is going to be for hopes, dreams, and wishes while the other is going to be devoted to my birthday/graduation planning.
- Taking stock in what I need to do, versus what I want to do.
- Trying to find more books to read. I’ve started several but none can hold my attention.
- I’m thinking about writing a essay on the Hunger Games. It should be interesting. If it happens, I will post it here.
- Started watching the show October Roads on Hulu, because they suggested it. It’s decent and surpassed my three episode ditch.
- Read at least five books
- Start and finish my 100 people list
- See The Help in theaters
- Drop my PAD 505 class
- Get a new phone (Hopefully an Iphone 4)