I want so much. So much of this blog is about what I want. I figure so why stop now. This is a list about what I want:
- a nice place of my own that is decorated fabously
- a boyfriend whom I am serious with
- a great job
- nice clothes
- nicer shoes
- slender bod
- Slept until 1:48pm. Can you say tired.
- Looking forward to the book club meeting tonight. Really looking forward to it. Pizza, wine, and a great book.
- Rice a roni. My bestie has tried to get me to make it for years. I loved it.
- Over the heat. Fall where are you.
- Looking forward to my after summer vacation. Might have to take a mini vacation before then though.
- Whiskey stones. Interesting but can they come in another color.
- Looking to make more money to do more things.
Firstly, I miss my niece. She moves a lot but I love her.
- Digging: getting my room clean and Target
- Drinking: cheap fruit punch
- Eating: Cheese pizza
- Listening: Glee. Can’t watch it
- Wearing: yoga pants and four dollar JC Penney shirt
- Reading: While We Were Watching Downton Abbey
- Feeling: Like there are not enough hours in a day
- Weather: raining hard
- Wanting: more money
- Needing: more money
- Wishing: for a major life change
listening to the Oscars and only looking up to see what people are wearing.
drinking guava juice
trying to stick to my goals
worrying that everything will not work out
needing another off day before Friday
missing the money I need to make
Name: If you don’t know it than it is what it is
Provenance: Seattle, Washington
Profession: Clinical Social Worker, author, and artist
Bon Fides: B.A. in Sociology concentrated in Gender and Sexuality from Georgia State University, Masters in Public Administration from Strayer University, and A Masters in Clinical Social Work from University of Georgia. Has written for Body and Soul, Bon Appettit, Glamour, Ebony, Jet Magazine, Marie Claire, The New York Times, Outside, Psychology Today, and the Journal.
Reading: Think Like a Man . . . by Steve Harvey
Dream subjects: Interviewing. I would love to interview JLo, Sarah Palin, Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, Miss Piggy, Chelsea Lately.
Dinner Party: We have a dinner club. Each month a different house. 12 members and 12 houses. I just made a lobster pot pie.
Yes, I am scared. I am scared of so much right now.
I’m scared of . . .
- staying in mega debt for the rest of my life
- not finding a guy (I’m not desperate because I’d rather die alone than be with a a-hole)
- not ever having kids
- having my options of kids taken away from me
- being the old maid people invite to parities
- not being able to do what I really want to do
- being fat forever
- becoming a pessimist
- living with my mom for the rest of my life
- never finding a job
- How am I going to finish my directed research project? I need assistance of mega proportion.
- I want to start my project life documentation project right now. But I do not have any funds to fund this. It will have to wait until next month. I’m getting my binder and core kit.
- Juice. Who knew that grape juice with no sugar could be so good.
- Glamour magazine has really gone untouched
- Thai food and Vampire Diaries on Thursday with my aunt
- Family dinners back on track
- I am loving the show Revenge, it engulfed me.